Business Law Counsel Based In Fort Dodge And Gowrie
Nothing builds a strong community quite like a good business. Throughout Iowa, hardworking individuals lay the groundwork for our local economy. At the law firm of Johnson, Kramer, Mulholland, Cochrane & Cochrane, P.L.C., we want to give back to these individuals through seasoned and effective business law counsel.
We are a premier Iowa law firm with offices in Fort Dodge and Gowrie. For more than 50 years, we have served the needs of Iowa businesses, helping them with a wide range of legal matters. If you are a small to midsize business owner, or are involved in corporate activity in Iowa, we can help you.
Contact us and arrange a meeting with an attorney to discuss legal matters related to:
- Business startups: Choosing and forming the right entity for your business plan
- Contracts and legal documents: Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and amending contracts between partners, employees, shareholders, investors, vendors and other stakeholders in business matters
- Business transactions: Completing business acquisitions, dissolutions, business asset purchases/sales (including real estate), partnership agreements and more
- Employee relations: Drafting and reviewing employment contracts, compliance with employment regulations and resolution of employment law disputes
- Business succession planning: Creating exit strategies and succession plans, sometimes through personal estate planning mechanisms
Avoid Disputes With Detailed Planning
We know that a single legal matter can turn a business on its head, taking your attention away from your daily responsibilities as a business owner or manager. We do not want your enterprise to suffer because of a poorly drafted contract or hastily formed partnership. That is why we emphasize planning and strategy for all of our business clients.
We bring strategic business insight to the table for our clients, acting as a go-to legal adviser they can turn to consistently. We get to know their businesses so they can act quickly to close an important deal without sacrificing the quality of representation they need.
If A Problem Arises, We’ll Be Here
Still, if litigation does end up influencing your business, we offer the aggressive and persistent trial experience needed to achieve a favorable result. Contact one of our offices in Fort Dodge ((515)-573-2181) or Gowrie (515-352-3111) to meet with an Iowa business lawyer who can help you.